Hello, My Tomorrow!

So, today's the last day of our preparation class.

Actually, I'm not sure whether I'm ready or not for the real test on December or maybe January. I still have so much 'homework' to do in order to get the score that I need. Wish me luck..

Then, I actually wanna say thank you to my classmates and our teacher. I had such great times with you guys in class and I've learned a LOT from this class.

I'm sorry, especially to my teacher, for being a trouble or disturbance sometimes.

I often came late, I'm a slow learner, I couldn't express what I wanna say clearly, and in the previous meetings I couldn't even focus on the class because of some problems. (My bad..)

I hope you can forgive me for my stupidity, nervousness, and awkwardness..

And the last thing that I wanna say is.. (Oh, I hate this part. I personally never like to say goodbye to anyone, especially if I have to say it directly. But, yeah, I have to do it.)

Good bye my friends, good bye our teacher..  May you all succeed in every way that you take after this class is over..

And the most important thing, may we succeed in our 'real' test, or.. at least, 'survive' from that.

Haha. Just kidding.

The 'survive' part maybe just for me, because the test seems like the scariest thing I've ever known after lizard. *what the hell am I talking about!?*

OK, then.. Sayounara, minna-san.

================================
Don't forget to always find your happiness in every situation. God bless you.. :D

Categories:

Leave a Reply