Hello, My Tomorrow!



You know, most of the people think that gummy smile is ugly and gross. Some people also call the person who has a gummy smile as a horse-face. Some other people also say that boys hate gummy smile, so it will be hard for a girl who has gummy smile to find a boyfriend.


Actually, I have a gummy smile. At first, I felt like I lost my confidence whenever I smiled, because my gum’s showing (not like the others). I lost my confidence to smile widely because I was too afraid if my gum showing.
 
But then, I realized that I was wrong. As long as I smile sincerely and also happily, it doesn’t matter if my gum’s showing. I do not fake a smile anyway… :P
 
It’s difficult to find a lover just because I have a gummy smile?? Ahaha. It even doesn’t bother me at all. I do not want a man who does not love me for who I really am to be my lover, though. So, if most of the men out there do not like my gummy smile, it’s just not a problem for me. I will never go for the plastic surgery only to get men’s attention.  Never, ever!

So, for those who have gummy smiles, just be confident in yourself and don’t give a damn for those depressing points of view about gummy smile. There are still a lot of people out there who respect you for who you really are, not for your look and appearance.

Smile widely and be grateful. :))

Categories:

Leave a Reply