Hello, My Tomorrow!

10th September, 2012. I woke up earlier and turned on my computer after I did my prayer.

I saw the words that had been said repeatedly.


They said, "Never Forget" as a reminder to the 911 tragedy...


"Never forget"
.. I repeated it silently.

There's a little bit agony in my heart whenever I saw it on my computer screen.


At that time, so many people dead, so many tears dropped, so much fear left behind.


Too much pain.. 

that will never be erased completely although the time goes by.

For those who lost the one they love..

the pain will always remain the same whenever they look back, no matter how many years have passed.

For the Muslims who doesn't have any intervention in the tragedy..

every scorn, hatred, and discrimination that they get feel like another incision of pain.

And again, I saw "
Never forget"..

What kind of thing do people never want to forget?


I hope, the thing people never want to forget is the spirit of their beloved one who passed away when the tragedy occurred. 

Not about the pain.

Not about the fear.


Not about the hatred.


Just the compassion and love for the beloved one who, now, has a peaceful and better place beside God's throne.. 

Categories:

Leave a Reply