Hello, My Tomorrow!

What do you think about comfort zone?

I think it's a place or situation where we never find any risks. A place or situation where we feel comfortable the most.

Good, huh?

But be careful. It also can be a trap.

I, personally, think... when I feel so comfortable that I won't start a new 'adventure' in my courage zone, then, I'm in a trouble.

Why? Because it means I go nowhere. I'm not developing. I just stuck on the same situation for a long time, and it means I'm wasting my time.

I prefer to leave my comfort zone for a while and start to meet new people, new situation, etc, if I think my comfort zone becomes too comfortable for me.

My lecturer once said when we decide to start a journey in our courage zone and we are able to survive in that courage zone, sooner or later, that courage zone will be a new part of our comfort zone, and it means a good thing, because our comfort zone is growing bigger and bigger.

I really keep what my lecturer said in mind. I've started several new journeys in my courage zone since I was in my second year. It wasn't easy at first, but in the end, I got so many advantages. I got lots of new friends, lots of new experiences, lots of lessons, and I also succeeded to decrease my fear over new things little by little.

And now, I feel so excited because, after my graduation, I'll start a new journey again in my courage zone.
Wish me luck, guys! ;)

So... Don't be afraid to start a new journey in our courage zone. Who knows what lies ahead in our courage zone. Maybe it will surprise us, won't it? :)

Categories:

Leave a Reply